Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I woke up early today because I will go home again to our house in Bulacan. Today is the schedule of the windows. I woke up early today 7am and I did some Core Exercises before heading to the shower. I had Tuna Spread, which I prepared lastnight, and Pandesal, Banana and Peanut Butter and Coffee. Baby Ron has earned a new monicker "THE MONSTER" because he loves to bite toes in the morning just to wake me up...hahahahahahahaha. I left the "HERE" around 930am. I needed 3 jeepney rides and 1 bus ride before I reached my house in Bulacan. At 11:00Am Im already at our house. On my way to our house I saw a familiar face. She didnt recognize me so I greeted her. She was Melbalyn Nourmel's wife. Nourmel is my nephew and he died last year ,sigh, at a tender age of 33. Anyways, I learnt that Balen as I call her already had 7 children..WTF?!!!. Im older than Balen and I dont even have a single child..hahahahaha...

When I got home Kuya Dodong, the seller of the windows (sliding windows hehehehe), was already in the house and he said he had a problem. He can't install the windows because the mouldings for the windows were not yet there and he thinks that the one's responsible for the mouldings were not responsible enough to take care of the windows. He decided to install the remaining windows on Tuesday, hopefully everything will be OK. The renovation of the house is smoothly sailing as plan. The sliding windows for the 2 bedrooms were already installed plus one situated in the living room.



Kuya Bong, my 3rd sibling, said that he needed to fetch Ate Emy, my 2nd sibling, in Cavite....huwaaaaaaaaaat? From Bulacan to Cavite? North to South....hahahahahaha..At first I was not inclined to join them but on our way to Manila I decided to join them in Cavite and guess what.......Man the traffic was horrible...Its a SATURDAY but the traffic is montrous...thats why I hate going there...hehehehehe...We left Bulacan by 430PM and by 7PM we were already in Cavite. Ate Lalo, Kuya Bong's wife, Ate Edith , our eldest in the brood, Lawrence, Kuya Bong's youngest son, Barok, a neighbor and Tatay Menad, another neighbor that is also our driver, were the people I was with in Cavite....I thought that the traffic would somehow normalize after all we left Noveleta, Cavite at around 830PM but ..surprised suprised...that traffic jam was even worse! GOOD GRACIOUS MATE!......Kuya Bong was beginning to lose his temper..He's having a RAGE....hahahahahha..HE'S REALLY MY BROTHER...We both dont have that many patience...hahahahahaha.. We wrestled our way out of Cavite... We overtook cars, swerved to the highest level (hehehehehe)..It was one experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life...I thought we will not make thru the night...hahahahahah...Then finally at around 10PM we were running the highway...thank god!...We stopped by Chowking to eat our dinner because I knew that we needed to eat...hahahahahha...After that horrible experience we needed to unwind...hahahahahahah...By 11PM they already dropped me "HERE"...hay! nice feeling to be back HOME....I saw Baby Ron and Baby Mamay patiently waiting for me..


Rafael Nadal of Spain reacts after he defeated Tomas Berdych of Czech Republic during their semifinal of the Monte Carlo Tennis Open tournament in Monaco, Saturday, April 21, 2007. Nadal won 6-0, 7-5.
Rafael Nadal of Spain reacts after he defeated Tomas Berdych of Czech Republic during their semifinal of the Monte Carlo Tennis Open tournament in Monaco, Saturday, April 21, 2007. Nadal won 6-0, 7-5.

Oh by the way, RAFA won again. He's into the Finals again of the Monte Carlo Master's Series. He'll be up against the Number 1 Player and arch rival ROGER FEDERER. It was RAFA'S 65th consecutive wins on clay...yehey! I hope he reached the 100th mark this year...GOOD LUCK! RAFA...Let ROGER eat the dust or should I say the CLAY.........hahahahaha

No comments: