Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hectic Tuesday!

I had a hectic day yesterday, Tuesday. My day started at around 7am on a different note. I lifted some weights again yesterday. I have set a new goal for December. My friends are planning a trip to Boracay or Palawan. I have to prepare now...hehehehe. While working out I was also preparing our lunch. I cooked PORK ASADO it is ADOBO WITH BROWN SUGAR...hahahaha..It went well. I love the taste of my PORK ASADO...I had TUNA, BANANA WITH PEANUT BUTTER and Coffee..my breakfast meal. Around 10am i was off to the office...ooops not office but "new office" hahahaha..I got my new "offer sheet". Well it was close to my expectations already. After six months there's gonna be 10% increase...wow!...Im not yet decided if im gonna accept the offer of the "new office" hehehehe....65%...I still have another one this Friday while another one just popped out last night....Wow! its really amazing how GOD provided me with all these oppurtunities. Glory and Honor to you Lord...After the meeting with the "new office" I met Juna, a friend and officemate, and we had lunch. We ate at BINALOT...it was a good one...

By 12PM I was at the office....hehehehehehe...I will definitely miss the cammaraderie thats for sure! snip! I paid my Equitable AMEX card then proceeded to have some time off at STARBUCKS! Finally, they are now offering BANANA JAVA CHIP. I remembered having the same flavor when I was at the MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. I really loved the BANANA on COFFEE..hehehehe....BANANA AND COFFEE for breakfast and BANANA and COFFEE for snack....hahahahah...I will post soon my favorites with pictures....

I am writing this BLOG Wednesday April 25, 2007 Philippine Time...hehehehehehehe

No comments: