Friday, March 28, 2008

Back In Manila and 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich

I am back again in Manila. I arrived last Sunday March 23, 2008 after spending 2 months again in the UK but this is only shortlived for I need to go back again on April 13, 2008.

Last Wednesday March 26, 2008 I started a new book Bo Sanchez's "8 Secrets of the Truly Rich". The book is very interesting and well-written. Like Rich Dad's book Bo's book does not use high-falluting words which makes it an easy reading but not losing all the essential ingredients of a great book.

"I Dont Want You To Be Rich; I WANT YOU TO BE TRULY RICH" were the first few words that I read from the book. Like Bo I also want to encourage people to be TRULY RICH not just financially but also spiritually. When you have both then you can be a good steward of God's Blessing.

1 comment:

ultradust@gmail.com said...

Hi, Saw that you mentioned "8 Secrets of Truly Rich" if so - you might be interested to reserve your Nov 28-29, 2009 for a chance to hear him live/see him/have your books signed at the Araneta Coliseum for the once in a lifetime event "Dream Big, Win Big".

It's a big learning event about "dreaming big in your life and using your core gifts to follow your dream". Yes it's a catholic event, there's mass and worship but there's also a lot of singing and dancing and comedy as well as the huge message on big dreams. See you or your friends there!
Thanks
Ana

Conference Details at http://www.kerygmaconference.com
Make sure you're subscribed to Bo's Blog and Newsletter: http://www.bosanchez.ph