Thursday, August 30, 2007

Random Pictures

It's been a busy week for me since the arrival of Sir Piet, Karen and Pierre. We've always dine out to some place where we can enjoy the food and have some nice chats. Tuesday we,Sir Piet, Karen, Pierre, Jan, Carl and I, ate at an Indian Restaurant but before our dinner we went to the Marina. It was a nice place with little boats. I forgot to take pictures of the indian restaurant but I was able to take some pictures at the Marina.






Wednesday, we dined-in at an Italian Restaurant near Hinckley's Town Center. I forgot to take pictures because it was cold outside...hehehehe

Thursday, finally I ate. We dined in at a Thai Restaurant. It was superb. I forgot my phone at my bag so I wasn't able to take pictures. Great Food! Thank you Sir Piet and Carl for all these treats...









No comments: